Tuesday, September 8, 2009

LOOK, 1st Birthday!



Event: 1st Year Anniversary of The Look
Host: Philippine Inquirer
Venue: Ayala Museum
Date and Time: September 7, 6 pm


So, September is back and as usual, the invitations for events are starting to pour in. It's also when I get into trouble because I go home late every night and for my new readers, I am treated like a 16 year old in my parent's house. But work is work and of course, I will always try to mix in a little party with it to make life more exciting, or should that be the other way around?

Anyhoo...last night, my dates were Cedric and PQ. So basically, it was a GNO (Girls Night Out). As soon as we entered the doors of the museum, I saw all my fashionista friends and boy, have I missed them all. After all it has been almost a year since I stepped out of the party scene. It was a nice feeling being back and rubbing elbows with my good ol' beautiful friends.

It's too bad though because I didn't get to see Mel Cuevas. Hmm...where were you girl?

Enjoy!

The beautiful Barbi Chan.


Larry Leviste with the hot Cedric Cid.


Wesley Villarica and Frank Briones. By the way, Frank wants to be my friend because he thinks I am rich. BWAHAHA!! Love ya!


Michelline Syjuco and Yael Buencamino.
Leila Carpio and Mai Kaufman.
Stunning, Mai Kaufman.

Cutie Carmina Sanchez.

Wonder couple, Teddy and Janine Dario.
Tenacious, Tessa P. Valdes
Hotties, Cedric and Diether.
Alluring Alyanna Martinez.
Simply gorgeous, Joanne Bitangcol.
Dashing David Kaufman.
Angel-like Angelique Gaston.
Fabulous Frederick Peralta.
The Magnificent, Rhett Eala
The Red Cross featured designer for 2009, Dennis Lustico.
Tip-top shape, Tippi Ocampo.


Delicate Daphne O. Paez. Doesn't seem like she just gave birth huh? ENVY!
LA, watch out for Ange dela Cruz.
Preggo again, Amina A. Alunan. Congrats!!
Diether Ocampo and Rima Ostwani.
Ricky Toleda and Chito Vijandre.
Size 2, Ingrid Go. DOUBLE ENVY!
The boys in the hood, or should I say girls? PQ, RC and CC.
PQ

Your bloggerina with friends. Amina and Tweety de leon Gonzales.
O, inggit na naman kayo? BWA HA HA HA (evil laugh).

No comments: